Thursday, September 23, 2010

An Exciting Fall Line-Up

Some upcoming movies I'm really looking forward to seeing:

Currently in theaters:
  • Devil- I love me some M. Night Shyamalan films.
  • Inception- I really need to get my act together and see this film.
I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD:
  • The Town
  • The American
  • Resident Evil: Afterlife- I have to see the next installment of this series even if it's probably going to be terrible!

Coming Soon:

Opening this week:
  • You Again- SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS!
  • Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

10/8:
  • Life as We Know It
  • Secretariat

10/15:
  • RED
  • Conviction

11/5:
  • Megamind
  • Fair Game

11/12:
  • Unstoppable
  • Morning Glory

11/19:
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I
  • The Next Three Days

11/26:
  • Tangled
  • Burlesque

12/3:
  • Black Swan
  • The Tourist

12/24:
  • Little Fockers
  • True Grit
  • Somewhere
  • Country Strong


I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD:
  • Buried (9/24)
  • The Social Network (10/1)
  • Love and Other Drugs (11/24)
  • The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (12/10)
  • The Fighter (12/10)
  • TRON: Legacy (12/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment