Thursday, March 11, 2010

Films I want to see!

Movies that are currently out that I want to see (in no particular order):
She's Out of My League
The Book of Eli - Love me some Denzel ;)
The Ghost Writer
Brooklyn's Finest
Edge of Darkness
The Green Zone
Our Family Wedding
Mother - Unfortunately this is a very limited release so I will not get to see it in theaters, but it looks superb.
Shutter Island
The Wolfman
Crazy Heart
The Young Victoria
Valentine's Day- Who doesn't want to laugh at cliches? Caution: May cause severe headache.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief- Give me Greek Myths and I'm good.

Coming Soon (in no particular order):
March 19th:
The Bounty Hunter
Diary of a Wimpy Kid- Oh memories of Middle School... yikes! Who wants to revisit that? But it's like a train wreck...you just can't turn away!
Repo Men
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

March 26th:
How to Train Your Dragon- It just looks kinda cute.

April 2nd:
Clash of the Titans- Sexy men and Greek Mythology, what's not to love?
The Last Song- Yes, I'm sadly aware this means watching and listening to Miley Cyrus
Leaves of Grass- Ed Norton times two! Need I say more?

April 9th:
Date Night- Tina Fey and Steve Carell... period.
Letters to God- I can already tell I will probably cry my eyes out.

April 23rd:
The Losers- Probably terrible but looks hott.

May 7th:
Iron Man 2 , Trailer 2
 
More to come! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment